Provider Account Representative
This Provider Account Representative is responsible for the full range of provider relations and sales for Vatica Health in the Buffalo, NY and Upstate NY markets. This individual sells and provides account management for healthcare Practices and their respective providers for Vatica’s service offerings. These services include, but are not limited to, Enhanced Annual Wellness Visits and Chronic Care Management (CCM) encounters. Functions include securing contracts and statements of work with pre-determined healthcare practices and providers, “up-selling” Vatica services to existing practices in the geographic area and working closely with Vatica’s local operations and clinical team to optimize the company’s market presence. This individual may also interface with the local provider relationship personnel at Vatica’s Health Plan clients.
- Maintain and enhance ongoing sales coverage and communication for specified healthcare practices within assigned accounts.
- Building Vatica’s network of participating practices/ providers within this geographic area
- Prospecting and nominating other practices that may influence Vatica’s health plan sponsors in the area.
- Assist in the development of a preferred provider network to optimize Vatica’s encounters and revenue
- Analyze data related to practice/provider performance, to identify opportunities to increase number of participating providers (in existing practices) and new practices participating in Vatica’s programs
- Work closely with local and national operations and clinical team members to optimize Vatica revenue while satisfying local practices and appropriate health plan sponsors
- Complete other special projects and duties as requested
Engage physician practices by:
- Telephone, face-to-face & group meetings with assigned practice managers and providers
- Recommending appropriate marketing tactics to build awareness & engage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Working closely with Vatica inside sales representatives re: appointment setting and sales follow up
- Supporting and driving local and regional marketing activity aimed at driving provider network adoption
- Creating and following up on peer to peer practice and physician referral opportunities to maximize Vatica’s Network Development
- Healthcare Industry Experience 1-2+ Years
- Sales Experience 2+ Years
- Experience with sales/network development as it relates to interfacing with Practice Managers and Primary Care Physicians
- Sales/Account Management experience in healthcare EMR, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Managed Care Services to independent healthcare providers
- Experience in Salesforce.com CRM (Preferred)
- Experience working in a physician’s office or health plan (Preferred)
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and remain on task. Supervisor will not be in the geographical market
- Good organization and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines from multi-staff members within the department
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!