Software Developer II
The Software Engineer is responsible for the creation, support, and enhancement of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including – performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, state management, error logging, and testing.
Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design & architecture, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- 2-4 years C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, .NET Framework, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2010/2012/2016
- 2-4 years Cloud application development experience desired
- 2-4 years Windows Azure experience desired
- 2-4 years HTML 5/jQuery/Ajax/SPA (Single Page Application)/RWD (Responsive Web Design) experience desired
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap and AngularJS is desired
- 2-4 years proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications
- 2-4 years in Object-oriented design and agile/clean code principles, knowledgeable about design patterns
- College degree or relevant experience.
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!