Area Clinical Manager
The Vatica Area Manager is responsible for training, clinical coaching, improving AWV utilization and analytics of the medical practices that are part of a Health Plan sponsored Network of Providers using Well365 Technology. This position will require travel to practice locations. The Vatica Area Manager is responsible for the direct management of the clinical and non-clinical operations team in the field.
- Manage a team of Vatica Clinical Consultants and non-clinical operators which include Field Coordinators and Schedulers.
- Managing the teams’ work schedule and monitoring their progress.
- Work very closely with the Regional Clinical Director and the Director of Operations.
- Provide on-site training to practices during initial setup of the account and technology. Training will be face-to-face with clinical and administrative users to insure quick adoption and proficiency, this also includes software updates and new users training as needed.
- Responsible for clinical coaching of mid-level providers and primary care physicians (PCP) after training to insure they quickly become proficient with the technology and especially with diagnosis coding.
- Support Mid-level providers and PCPs through regular case reviews and direct communication.
- Assist administrative staff and clinical users on best practices and workflow improvements to increase AWV utilization and member penetration to achieve defined goals and objectives.
- Participate in activities to collect and analyze data to help Vatica better understand the value proposition, revenue improvement, care coordination, quality metrics, and medical cost savings.
- Communicate and coordinate activities with Regional Clinical Director and Client Account Executive(s).
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (NP) with clinical experience 3-5 years.
- Strong management experience with the ability to lead, prioritize, make decisions, delegate, and work independently.
- Proficient with Diagnosis, Billing, and Quality Measures Coding is preferred.
- Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and Health Plan benefit structures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with physicians, mid-levels, nursing colleagues, and medical office personnel such as Practice and Billing Manager, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible, energetic, self-starter with the ability to work in a non-structured environment.
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong technical knowledge of computers, software, EMR systems and cell phones.
- Geriatric, Adult Medicine or Family Medicine specialty is a plus.
- Willingness to travel/ commute to various offices. Could be long commute times.
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!