Test Automation Lead
The Senior Test Automation Engineer Lead is responsible for all aspects of quality assurance relative to a complex, distributed software environment. This individual will work collaboratively to establish, enhance, and maintain our test framework for the Quality Assurance Organization. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong analysis, design, development/programming, documentation, and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10+ years of QA test automation, and automation framework experience. This position is key to supporting our movement towards our future systems and bridging the gap as we work to build out our new architecture.
- Create/enhance a test automation framework leveraging Selenium and/or other enterprise tools.
- Support, train, and/or mentor other team members in the use of the automation framework to develop test automation.
- Develop test/framework automation documentation, process, and standards.
- Analyze, design, develop/program, and test both framework reusable actions, functions, and automation scripts using JAVAcript.
- Other programming/scripting languages may be used if new test automation tools (Selenium) are introduced.
- Evaluate/recommend test tools.
- Expert experience in designing and developing an enterprise automated test frameworks such as data/process driven using a modular, reusable design.
- Expert level experience creating custom automated testing APIs including common and application specific functions/sub-routines.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and resolve difficult technical challenges.
- Senior level programming experience with JAVAcript (primarily), VB, C, Java, or similar languages.
- Solid understanding of SQA methodologies & practices.
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!