The Product Owner works with the Product Manager to write stories and refine the backlog to prepare for the grooming and planning sessions with development. The Product Owner is the primary product specialist for the development team. The Product Owner will work with the Product Manager and business unit SMEs to elicit business requirements that can be translated into user stories and acceptance criteria. The Product Owner responsibilities include story definition, providing clarifications necessary to assist the team with their story estimates, sequencing and execution.
- Write detailed stories for the product backlog
- Participate actively in grooming and planning activities with the development team(s)
- Serve as the key stakeholder in product related decisions during planning and grooming
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of goals and desired objectives of the initiatives and features
- Works with the Product Manager to evaluate the product roadmap to identify features for development and identify "definition of done" for each feature
- Produces work flows, completes data mapping and performs business process design
- Works with the Architect(s) and Tech Lead(s) to identify non-functional requirements such as infrastructure needs
- Conducts User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and participates in sprint demos to ensure that the final product meets the “definition of done”
- 2+ years of experience working as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or Product Analyst on a SaaS software solutions
- 2+ years of experience working in the healthcare software industry. Experience with physician practice EMR software and/or health plan quality or risk adjustment software a plus.
- 1+ years of experience working in a software development environment using Agile software development methods with a geographically distributed onshore and offshore team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related field; or equivalent work experience
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!