Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Wellness Exam Provider
This position will require daily travel to practice locations. The provider will be performing Medicare Annual Wellness / office visits for several office locations. The visits will be performed in the Vatica tool and will be compliant with all CMS regulations. The provider will have a supervising physician agreement with the practices directly and will be working closely with the practices’ office staff and the local Vatica field teams.
- Coordinate scheduling of patients directly with the provider office and the Jump Start staff.
- Perform Medicare Annual Wellness/ office visits using the Vatica tool and abiding by all CMS regulations.
- Deliver excellent patient care and follow-up.
- Work with the Jump Start staff to complete Vatica visits both prior to and during the patient encounter.
- Work with the office managers at each location to drive high penetration rates.
- Travel to and from the providers’ offices on a daily basis.
- A certified Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) with considerable clinical experience. (3 to 5 years preferred.)
- Active license in the State of CT.
- Delivery of excellent patient care.
- Existing credentials with local health plans preferred.
- Proficient with Diagnosis, Billing, and Quality Measures.
- Coding knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and Health Plan benefit structures.
- Strong management experience with the ability to lead, prioritize, make decisions, delegate, and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with physicians, mid-levels, nursing colleagues, and medical office personnel such as Practice and Billing Manager, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible, energetic, self-starter with the ability to work in a non-structured environment.
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong technical knowledge of computers, software, EMR systems.
- Geriatric, Adult Medicine or Family Medicine specialty is a plus.
- Willingness to travel/ commute to various offices. Could be long commute times.
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!