Director of Analytics and Reporting
Vatica Health is looking for a Director of Analytics and Reporting. This person will be reporting to the VP of Analytics and Reporting and will be responsible for the development and implementation of reporting and analytics to support various company initiatives. The position will be a subject matter expert on available data sources and appropriate data structure, will work with departments and leadership to develop required reporting and be a technical lead for implementation with the data warehousing team.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Directly support leadership through the provision of in-depth analysis based on knowledge of Medicare Advantage and ACA reimbursement methodologies, including risk adjustment and quality measures
- Provide operational metrics and analysis based on understanding of core trans-actionable systems
- Direct and monitor the work of other analysts as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Statistics, Information Systems, Applied Math, Business Administration, Finance or any other related field, or equivalent health data analysis care experience.
- Proficient SQL knowledge for both relational database management and analysis. Experience with business analytics tools commonly used to manage and analyze healthcare data such as SAP, Power BI, Tableau.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in health care data analytics/medical economics, with prior managed care experience desired.
- At least 3 years of prior management experience.
- Expert knowledge of Medicare Advantage and Commercial/ACA Risk Adjustment processes.
- Deep experience in physician network structures, Medicare quality measures, Value Based Care and Pay for Performance programs.
- Experience in developing and providing input on effective ways to aggregate disparate data sources for effective and accurate analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple competing demands and work with leadership across the organization to effectively prioritize projects and deliverables as necessary.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and an ability to explain complex concepts and results clearly, concisely and logically from a cross functional perspective and appropriate to the internal or external audience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to present information effectively to physicians and provider group leadership as well as health plan representatives as needed.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
• Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
• 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
• Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
• Tax-free Dependent Care Account
• Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
• Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
• Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
• Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!