PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Field Coordinator works with our provider clients and our clinical team to optimize practice workflows and generate a high level of penetration in the office. The Field Coordinator works closely with internal departments (Clinical Consultants, Schedulers, Operations) and our provider clients to organize and coordinate patient and provider engagement. The Field Coordinator will ultimately drive practice penetration rates by maintaining our practice rosters and ensuring that every active patient has a Vatica visit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Clinical Consultants to identify practice workflows and areas of opportunity
- Coordinate with practices to run reports out of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Organize and reconcile patient lists
- Work with Operations Coordinator to verify patient eligibility
- Coordinate and maintain scheduling templates for all practices
- Occasionally help schedule patients during busy times
- Occasionally help with HRA calls during busy times
- Track and maintain a list of all patients who need to be rescheduled and coordinate with internal teams and clients to ensure a new appointment is scheduled
- Create shells of visits in the tool and maintain the rosters within each site
- Local travel is a requirement. You may be asked to travel anywhere within New York State.
- You may have the option to work from home (occasionally) when there are remote EMR capabilities
- Experience with various EMR systems
- Provider office administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with specific experience using MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to travel locally up to 100%.
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!