Software QA Tester
The Software QA Tester is focused on the end-user experience and helps ensure that our software is free from defects and unexpected errors. Tasks and responsibilities will be shared within a small team of (global) QA engineers, under the direct supervision of the Testing & Automation Director, based in Jacksonville, FL. This role will include frequent interaction with development and support teams.
- Write manual test plans/test cases and perform test execution
- Identify the level of automation required for testing complex distributed systems
- Automating test cases with Selenium when needed
- Liaise with the development, product management, and client support teams
- Must be proficient with Selenium automating web base applications.
- At least 3 years of relevant technical QA experience, both manual & automated testing.
- 3+ years of large enterprise or e-business systems experience preferred
- Good exposure working with databases and running queries to retrieve data.
- Excellent Selenium WebDriver is a must
- Ability to work with data-driven, modular automation software
- Ability to create test plans from written or verbal specifications
- Experience working in an Agile software environment
- Experience working with and as part of a remote team
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!